Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Cyber Monday


I hope everyone is fatter around the waist and lighter in the wallet. A soaked liver is probably expected as well.

There has been so much news to chew over the past few days that I do not where to start. Senator Trent Lott quits for no real reason. I hope he is not a foot tapper like his Singing Senator buddy Craig.

Skins safety Sean Taylor is in a coma after being shot twice.
Here is my favorite hit by Taylor in the pro bowl. I hope Taylor makes it through everything.

The Huskers fired Billy C
(Check out the sweet picture above of him driving away after getting canned) and AD TO has been flying around in a boosters plane interviewing candidates. LSU's DC, Bo Pelini and Buffalo head coach, Turner Gill are the first 2 names on the list. Wake Forrest, Jim Grobe's name has been rumored too.

Michigan has reportedly offered Iowa's coach Kirk Ferentz their job. My Hawks can not beat Western Michigan at home on senior day but somehow Michigan wants Ferentz? Let just say, Wolverine nation will not be pleased if Ferentz is hired.

I could waste the whole day going off on both of the Husker/Hawkeye coaching topics but for now I will limit my rants to my buddies on email chains/IMs.

Mizzou is number one and Chase Daniels is amazing.

A&M is going to hire Mike Sherman?Aside from Pete Carroll and Al Groh's lucky 07 season, NFL retread coaches have not worked out that well in big time college football. GTech's Gailey and Billy C's recent walking papers support this theory. Wanny is not tearing things up at Pitt either.

As a life long Packer fan, have fun with Sherman's conservative play calling in Aggie land.

OU will beat Mizzou and WV/Ohio St title game is looming. The crappy BSC system strikes again.

Happy Cyber Monday!

No comments: