Friday, January 18, 2008

Link Whores



  • Loser With Socks updates job movement one of the Skers ex nemesis, Texas QB Major Applewhite, aka the ginger kid. The prodigal son, feeling a possible sinking Saban ship at Bama, returns to Austin. Major Ginger takes a job demotion from Bama. I believe someday he will take over the offense and possibly be Mack Brown's replacement. I am too lazy to research but I bet Brett Favre's right arm that the UT message boards are firing up this type of speculation.
  • Pointless Banter sits through an episode of Oprah. I have always told people, find me a woman of any age or color that does not like this woman. You can not. No female says a bad word about Oprah while men respect her savvy business sense and tremendous wealth. Oh, Vote Obama too but not for her, do it for new approach to leadership in our government. No more Clintons or Bushs. Our country has had our fill in 20 years too many and it is time to turn the page. As always, more on this later.

Mac Gs World

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Anonymous said...

Not bad article, but I really miss that you didn't express your opinion, but ok you just have different approach