Monday, March 31, 2008

Back to Life, Back to Reality


I just returned from a much needed 9 day vacation in Colorado. Rado for spring break brah!

I mastered snowboarding and blowing disposable income. My body aches as this tree over the weekend got in the way of my Flying Tomato impression.
My liver, lungs, and wallet all have seen better days too.

I know 20 readers have missed out on my typical futile attempts at clever humor and entertainment. I apologize that you had to use the normal time spent carousing this site on other more concrete things like work, school, or (GASP) paying more attention to your significant other. Seriously, my bad.

April is a great time for sports with Opening Day, Final Four, Masters, NBA playoff stretch run, NFL draft, and College football spring games. Oh, everyday is great for hot poon.

I am back in the saddle and once I completely shake off this mild concussion, my rants will be back to normal. Giddy Up!



Mac Gs World

No comments: