Tuesday, May 06, 2008

"Please Pour Burgundy Another Scotch, Hurry!"




I do not know if pop culture is ready for more antics of the San Diego's Channel 4 News team but Anchorman 2 appears to be a reality.

From an interview Anchorman director Adam Mckay:

Adam McKay: I'm looking to do another movie, I might do this other movie called Channel 3 Billion which is kind of this science fiction/Brazil type comedy.

Then after that, Will and I are like let's do Anchorman 2�so you're talking like 2 years maybe we'll do it. But we're going to do it, for sure.


Collider: That's like 100%?

Adam McKay: Yeah, yeah, yeah. We're dying to do it. Unless we can't get the cast together, which is always kind of a tricky thing. But, I think, with that cast we're all friends, so yeah, we want to do it.

With so many iconic Anchorman one liners to chose from, which one do you roll with here now? This must be the feeling Tampa Bay head coach Jon Gruden has when salivating over QBs or Matt Leinart when he lines up coeds at Club "fill in the blank."

Milk 2 was a GREAT CHOICE! Entiendo español, Más whisky escocés en mi vientre Por favor!


Props to my boy Joe for the tip.

Mac Gs World

No comments: