Thursday, May 08, 2008

Sorry I Missed Your Party


I always hear about some crazy stat that there are a millions of blogs out there and hundreds of thousands are created everyday.

Regardless if these numbers are credible, I am sure most of the blogs are crap anyway. Hell, I am still amazed people waste time on this URL, digesting my rants and attempts at low (HIGH!) brow entertainment.

My favorite blogs are the niche sites that pop up and make you go, "Damn, what a great idea, why didn't I think of that?"

The top ones that come to mind are:

  • TV Tan Line posts still pictures of Movies and TV shows.
  • Straight Cash Homey locates random jerseys still circulating as clothing attire. I might submit a picture of me chillin in my Bucks Big Dog jersey.

The fresh new brilliant site that I just discovered via Liberally Lean From the Land of Dairy Queen is called Sorry I Missed Your Party. It posts party pictures from Flickr and they are Fn Hilarious.

Here is a preview of some of the classic previews and the banter descriptions on the blog could be as funny as the pictures themselves.










Mac Gs World

1 comment:

notorious DEK said...

Those guys sure know how to party... i bet they sold all the furniture for that vial of blow... i wonder how much they could get for the Daelorian poster?

check this site

http://stuffgodhates.wordpress.com/