Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Where is the "Real and Pro America?"

Being a District of Columbia resident and yuppy elitist with no vehicle, I avoid the Virginia and Maryland burbs at all costs. I had no idea how truly un American these population enclaves were until John McCain's brother labeled Arlington and Alexandria part of the communist country and McCain's top adviser called all parts of the state, excluding Northern Virginia(NOVA), the real Virginia.

I momentarily felt relief of a possible red scare in NOVA until I read that Sarah Palin said the only pro-America places were in small towns so it looks like my Northwest DC pad is anti-American. Man this sucks and I need Daily Show's Jason Jones to find out where I need to live in order to be a full fledged, real and pro American.




No comments: