Thursday, September 06, 2007

SEC Poon meet ACC Poon



It was only matter of time before another Poon site was born on theses sets of tubes with the creation of ACC Poon. The ACC Poon site struggles in their poon posts debut and their author acknowledges the pressing need to raise the talent level to the high bar that SEC Poon has set so far. I could not even post a picture from the ACC Poon site. I have spent some lovely time with sexy ladies from the Carolinas and I expect things to pick up rather quickly.

Not to be outdone, USC, with their smoking hot song girls, has started their own poon type of guerrilla Heisman marketing campaign for their QB, Josh Booty. Booties-4-Booty.

My buddy, Mr. Big Corn Oil, said it best yesterday, "I am sending my son to USC." No arguments here.



OH, My Big 10/Big 12 Poon site is coming. Here are a few samples.



It is only week 2 of college football and it is a full on POON WAR! I am more than willing to the let the South win this one. Please send POON pictures to macgsworld@gmail.com


SEC POON
ACC POON
Booties-4-Booty

Mac Gs World

No comments: